She did an amazing job of sorting through "stuff"... I shudder at what my children will have to do! (sorry kids...) There's really no piles of "stuff" anywhere to sort, box and bag, but there are collections of things that she couldn't part with because they were "still good."
Under that category, we have:
- hair curlers (three colors, four sizes)
- hair dryers (the old bonnet style? check. TWO of them? check.)
- ironed and folded old (used) wrapping paper
- the bags that the paper came in every morning (about two large shopping bags FULL)
- plastic grocery bags (about 10 bags stuffed FULL)
- twist-ties, neatly sorted by colors into coffee mugs (four mugs FULL)
That last one was what put us over the edge and we laughed until we cried...
But there's a lot of really really good things...
- clothes, shoes, sweaters, coats, belts, socks, panties, bras
- material, thread, findings, scissors
- books, paper, office supplies
- plastic food wraps and bags of every description
- furniture - dressers, bed, sofa, coffee tables, lamps, artwork, desk, chair, kitchen table
- kitchen - microwave, cart, pots, pans, mixer, dishes, silverware
God gives grace. And provides tissues! She had 8 boxes in a closet. We've wept our way through this...